"-Are you not dancing, lady Annabel? - she heard the familiar voice that sounded to her surprise politely, but in her heart she felt this falsehood and mockery.
She turned towards the questioner trying to look natural, however her heart was pounding hard in the chest when she looked into the eyes of the man who wanted her dead.
How suprised she was by his curent look... He didn't look like she had remembered him, during the night of their fight. He wasn't wearing his regular and ridiculous outfit and what's more important, he was without his blades.
- Ralph...? - she marmured watching him.
It was obvous that he wouldn't carry with him his weapon druring a party, but looking at him without being at least a bit nervous was almost impossible for her..
- Looks like you don't enjoy your party...? Everyone is so delighted that you have finally returned, lady Annabel
- You think so? They don't even pay attention to me - she said, glancing sceptically at the hall.
- Maybe it's because you're trying to be... invisible?
She felt shivers running down her spine. Then she saw in Ralph's eyes this ominous glow. She had the feeling he was able to read her mind, that he knew everything, her plan, the truth.
- No, I think it's just your imagination... - she said, trying to look confident.
- Really? So will you honor me with one dance... Lady Annabel? - he asked, giving his hand to her, smiling at her mysteriously.
Alyssa didn't say anything. She just gave him her hand glancing at him hesitantly.
- Does he know...? - she thought."
- Alyssa and Scissorman Ralph.
EDIT: Gasp! A DD! O.O Thank you very much!